Looking for candidates with 5+ years of experience of working with Python/Django framework.
- Thoughtfully design forward thinking, scalable and performant data architectures
- Proficient in developing REST APIs using Django framework
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries preferred
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture to serving millions of user.
- Good experience in Enterprise Message queue like RabbitMQ
- Strong concepts in OOP, Data Structures, Database design and analysis
- Strong concepts in database like SQL Server/ PostgreSQL/ PLSQL.
- Experience in working in ReactJS/AngularJS and Cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP
- Comfortable with collaborating with designers, front end developers , client and other team members.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Rapid Prototyping
- Familiar with IDE's like PyCharm, VS Code, SubLime text Editor
- Good working experience in Scrum and agile principles
Added Advantage :
- Exposure in Machine learning and AI domain
- Working experience with Product-based or Startup working atmosphere
- Any working knowledge of NodeJS or MongoDB
- Exposure of end to end cloud-based product development life-cycle.
Senior Angular JS Developer
Taaraka Technologies is looking for a Senior Senior Software Developer with 5+ years of experience of working with AngularJS.This team works within an Agile environment and is an industry-leading development team that aims at creating an innovative mobile and SaaS products.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS, , Java Script, jQuery and nodeJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS and Angular 2+.
- Experience in developing custom components in Angular with an Expertise in Angular Routing,Ngx-bootstrap, Angular Material Bootstrap (3/4).
- Having PrimeNg Experience with the web server such as Ngnix.
- Hands on experience in unit testing using tools like nUnit/xUnit and mocking framework etc.
- Experience with WCF, web services (i.e. SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. Mongo DB, Cassandra, Redis),SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Understand existing technical framework and contribute towards improving it.
- Collaborate in productive manner with other team members.